<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Study break!

I just attended 3 parties in March. I guess this is just warming up; there're definitely MORE to come! My pocket holes are super chao da already hahaha but it's okay as long as the recipients of the presents are happy :)

Yihan's 21st costume party @ Pasir Ris Coasta Sands:


On our way there.
Pretty balloons! They seemed to be loyal patrons to all parties. The disney princess balloon can even sing!
Me with Best Friend!
Santarina & Princess Fiona (Shrek ears courtesy of Hong Ying)
This has got to be the BEST picture of the night hahaha.
Shrek & his P. Fiona! (Reub you looked damn retarded and subdued lah)
Us with the beautiful birthday girl as a sexy angel.
With 2 of her other friends.
The double-flavour strawberry & chocolate cake!

Yihan & her boyfriend, Kelvin. He was very sweet that night, coordinating all parts of her party. Then when I asked Reub if he'd do the same thing for me if I have a party, he went zzzzzzzz.
The primary school clique! Rulang rocks!
We got her a Gucci Envy Me fragrance by the way :)

Vanessa's 21st go-green party @ Dolphin's Tavern:

What did I tell you about those balloons?
The shiny hexagon-shaped boxes contained candies and chocolates, and they're actually our door gifts! Sweet. The table was also littered with props like masks and a die that emitted colourful lights whenever we bounced it haha. The drinks were nice, the food was fantastic, the chocolate fondue was absolutely delicious!
I looked damn retarded hahaha but not as much as Reub did in those Shrek ears!
Us with the birthday gal, who's dressed in silver that day. She stood out amongst the sea of greens.
With Fel & Jess. Horrible photo-taking skills of Reub's.


We were later joined by Sa & Cheryl!

Making a wish.
And cutting the cake (which was very yummy by the way).
SAJC 04s55! And this photo created a big stir in Facebook when Ven uploaded it. Apparently, all of us can't believe that Fel can actually block Reub's BIG nose!
Anws, we got Ven a spa package from Sentosa.

And I just attended Baozeng's NUTS party yesterday at her house, which is neatly stacked between other big houses and condos in Joo Chiat. Luckily the bulk of her guests were her relatives, so the party wasn't nutty nor wild at all haha. I'll upload the photos once I've gotten from the girl :D Her cake, which cost like $300, was super duper nice!


2:40 PM